Product Description :
mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Wash – a deep cleansing formula, enriched with Pure Arabica Coffee and exotic White Waterlily. This facewash removes the excess oil and dirt and gets rid of dullness from the face. A naturally-foaming formula that is SLS and Paraben free (1). Here is a short M’Caffeine face wash review for the understanding of what this product claims and does.
Packaging & Feel :
mCaffeine naked & raw coffee face wash product comes with a sleek black sturdy tube white-colored cap at this top. Product name, ingredients, claims, and how to use are printed on the tube. The product is slightly in a gel consistency and in coffee color. This product smells like a luscious coffee which proves the presence of raw naked coffee in it. The package is travel friendly and only the required amount of product comes out of the pack.
How To use ?
Pour a small quantity onto your palm, apply on damp face, and work up a lather. Massage the face for a minute and wash it off thoroughly, followed by applying a light moisturizing cream or gel to seal the deal.
What product claims ?
The skin purifying ingredients clarify the skin, fight acne and pimples, and prevent them from coming back. Coffee deep cleanses and increases collagen production for youthful skin. It also helps reduce cellulite. The caffeine present in coffee is a rich source of antioxidants that even tone the skin and reduce puffiness. White water lily regenerates skin cells and reduces fine lines. Seaweed reduces skin pigmentations and dark spots. Aloe Vera treats sunburn, reduces inflammation, and soothes skin.
- Pure Coffee – Deep cleanses, removes excess oil and impurities
- Caffeine – Reduces puffiness, fights free radicals and even tones
- White Water Lily – Soothes inflammation and protects against acne
- Seaweed – Prevents skin pigmentation and diminishes dark spots
Price / Content :
Rs. 399 for 100 ml
Where can I buy ?
- mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Wash, 100 ml | White Water Lily | Deep Cleanser | Oily/Normal Skin | Paraben & SLS Free
- mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Wash, 100 ml | White Water Lily | Deep Cleanser | Oily/Normal Skin
My Experience :
When I opened the package of the mCaffeine face wash, it smelled like it has freshly grounded coffee in it. Cleanses the face very well and pulls oil and dirt out of the face. My acne started to reduce after a week of use. But this face wash made my skin slightly dry which can be hydrated with good moisturizer post face wash. Here is the summary of the M’Caffeine face wash review as points of Pros and cons.
- SLS, Paraben-free
- Pores are deeply cleaned
- Reduces acne
- Prevents skin from becoming oily for a long time
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Makes skin dry, not suitable for dry skin people
- Slightly in the expensive side
SaffronGlow Rating :
4.8 / 5
Would I Recommend / Repurchase ?
Conduct a patch test before using this mCaffeine face wash by using over a small area on the inner surface of the forearms or on the neck and observe it for 24 hours. Avoid usage if you find rashes, redness, or irritation.