In the first place, Sunscreens are a must product to include in our daily skincare routine. Saffronglow would recommend sunscreen for all people regardless of their age, gender, and nature of work. So here is the list of top sunscreens to try from today’s available market. Therefore, Saffronglow has listed them based on their price, rating, effectiveness in protecting our skin, and its SPF and PA factors.
When we choose sunscreen, we should choose it wisely to suit our needs. Besides, to know more about sunscreen, please visit here.
Generally, a good sunscreen should protect us from sun UVA and UVB rays. It also should not cause any skin problems like acne, rashes, and leave a white cast on the face. As a result, Considering all these factors, the Saffronglow team has listed top sunscreens that you can opt for. However, every sunscreen is good at its own pros and we can choose among them according to our needs.
- Biotique Bio Sandalwood Sunscreen Ultra Soothing Face Lotion, SPF 50+
- WOW Skin Science Matte Finish Sunscreen Lotion SPF 45 PA++
- Aroma Magic Sunscreen Sun Block Lotion, SPF 30
- Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen SPF50 PA+++
- La Shield Sunscreen Gel SPF 40
- Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Face Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Matte Gel Pa+++ SPF – 50
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock, SPF 50+ Sunscreen
- Suncros Sunscreen SPF 50+
- RE’ EQUIL Ultra Matte Dry Touch Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 PA++++
10. Biotique Bio Sandalwood Sunscreen Ultra Soothing Face Lotion, SPF 50+
To begin with, BIO SANDALWOOD SUNSCREEN LOTION 100ML, 50+ SPF SUNSCREEN ULTRA SOOTHING FACE LOTION FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, the nutrient-rich lotion is blended with pure sandalwood, saffron, wheat germ, honey, and bark of the Arjun tree. As a result, this keeps skin soft, fair, and moisturized. Also, Biotique sunscreen protects skin with broad-spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB sunscreen. In addition to this sunscreen claims as water-resistant retains SPF after 80 minutes in the water.
- Claims to be water-resistant
- soothing fragrance
- Feels heavy on the skin
- Makes skin oily. Not suitable for oily skin people
9. WOW Skin Science Matte Finish Sunscreen Lotion SPF 45 PA++
To begin with, WOW, Skin Science Sunscreen Lotion SPF 45 is a non-greasy, non-chalky, non-patchy, fast-absorb, and lightweight product suitable for medium intensity sun exposure. Since it is Infused with raspberry & carrot seed extracts and avocado oil ( all-natural sun blockers), its bioactive formulation dries quickly without clogging pores to form a transparent protective layer on the skin. This layer shields skin from the sun’s harmful UVA & UVB radiations, and also from pollutants.
- Free from paraben, mineral oil, and silicon-based chemicals
- Gives mate finish on the screen
- Organic sunscreen
- Not long-lasting. Requires reapplication for every 2 hours
- Feels heavy on oily skin after some time
8. Aroma Magic Sunscreen Sun Block Lotion, SPF 30
To begin with, Aroma Magic Sunscreen Sun Block Lotion, SPF 30 is 100 % free of oxybenzone, paraben, harsh chemicals, alcohol, and artificial fragrance. Firstly, the all-mineral, ultra-effective formula creates a physical barrier between you and the sun. Secondly, This is nongreasy, skin-friendly, and enriched with carrot seed, wheat germ, and jojoba oils. Also, they provide natural sun safety, Vitamins B5, C, E, and prevent visible signs of aging. In addition to these notes of helichrysum, calendula, and roman chamomile essential oils heal scars and mattify your skin. Generally, the non-nano Zinc Oxide is a mineral reflector found in nature that scatters harmful rays. Lastly, green tea extracts promote elasticity and provide smart sun protection.
- Free from parabens, harsh chemicals, and artificial fragrance
- Prevents visible signs of aging
- Heals scars and mattify the skin
- Does not blend easily, Takes time to blend the skin
- Not sweat resistant
7. Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen SPF50 PA+++
To begin with, Mamaearth’s Ultra- Light Indian Sunscreen with SPF 50 is specially curated for Indian skin tones and Indian weather. Generally, it provides up to 6 hours of protection against harsh UVA & UVB rays. Also, it doesn’t dry out your skin and keeps it moisturized. Natural ingredients in it such as turmeric and orange oil treat tan and keep your skin glowing without making it oily or greasy. Mamaearth’s Ultra- Light Indian Sunscreen is free from all harmful toxins such as paraben, mineral oil, silicone, etc.
- Free from harsh chemicals and parabens.
- Crafted for Indian skin type
- Can use under makeup
- Does not oil up face
- Not Budget-friendly option
- Takes some time to blend with the skin
- Does not have a complete ingredient list on its pack
6. La Shield Sunscreen Gel SPF 40
To begin with, this protects your skin from the harsh sun rays. Fortified with SPF 40 and PA+++, it offers superior broad-spectrum protection against both ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) rays. Furthermore, it doesn’t irritate the skin and is free from preservatives, fragrances, color additives, and alcohol. Also, consisting of an oil-free, non-greasy formulation, this sunscreen spreads easily on the skin giving a matte effect. In addition to this sunscreen is non-comedogenic (does not clog pores), water-resistant, and dermatologist tested making it suitable for all skin types.
- The oil-free formula is suitable for oily skin people
- free from preservatives, fragrance, and harsh chemicals
- Not effective for prolonged sun exposure. Does require frequent reapplication
5. Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Face Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50
In brief, Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 for Face combines Enviroguard Technology and Active Naturals Colloidal Oatmeal. This delivers superior broad-spectrum UVA/ UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth, and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. In addition to this to use on the face and body, this exclusive sunscreen formula is fast-absorbing, oil-free, non-comedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.
- Hydrates skin well
- Does not require a separate moisturizer
- Oil-free formula, suitable for oily skin people
- Availability issues
- Leaves white cast
- Requires frequent reapplication
4. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel, SPF 50
To begin with, Lotus Herbals brings to you an attractive new sunscreen matte gel that gets absorbed in your skin instantly. Also, the ultra-soothing matte effect of the Lotus gel controls oil secretion, leaving your face replenished. However, the sun emits UVB and UVA rays, which are extremely harmful to the Indian skin. Firstly, the ultra-soothing formula of the Lotus matte gel gets absorbed in your skin easily and fights against skin darkening. Secondly, it’s infused with ingredients like Comfrey, Soothing Horse Chestnut, and Sebum Control Vanilla. Also, this sunscreen gel provides effective solutions to skin tanning. Thirdly, this product works efficiently on oily skin. Finally, the light formula of the Lotus matte gel gives a soothing effect to your skin. In brief, diligent use of this matte gel protects your skin from generating wrinkles; it also prevents your skin from drooping.
- Suitable for oily skin
- Works as an excellent base for makeup
- Gives matte finish
- Feels light on the skin and gets absorbed into the skin quickly
- Not completely organic
- Contains parabens
3. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock, SPF 50+ Sunscreen
To begin with, Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ is a revolutionary, dermatologist-tested formula that contains helioplex technology, the latest breakthrough in UV protection. Firstly, this provides superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays. Also, it combines with Dry Touch Technology for an ultra-light, non-shiny finish. Also, serious sun protection never felt this light on your skin. Finally, this lightweight sunblock has a light fresh scent and is gentle enough even for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Hydrates skin well. no need to apply a separate moisturizer
- Protects from tan
- Ingredients are not mentioned completely
- Leaves white cast
- Requires effort to blend on to the skin
2. Suncros Sunscreen SPF 50+
To begin with, Suncros Soft, with micronized Zinc oxide, gives maximum skin protection to the inner layers of the skin from UV rays. Firstly, UV radiation can have several harmful effects on the skin. So, dermatologists advise the usage of sunscreen regularly. Also, protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun, use sunscreen. Secondly, Suncros sunscreen is a product by Glenmark company. Lastly, this sunscreen is fragrance-free and colorless.
- Often suggested brand by the dermatologist
- Protects or skin from extreme sun rays for quite a long time
1. RE’ EQUIL Oxybenzone and OMC Free Sunscreen For Oily, Sensitive & Acne Prone Skin, SPF 50 PA+++
To begin with, Re’equil Ultra Matte Dry-Touch Sunscreen Gel is a silicone gel-based sunscreen with UVA protection (PA++++). This sunscreen also offers protection from harmful infrared radiation. Firstly, this oil-free and water-resistant formula delivers a velvety dry touch with a matte finish. Secondly, it leaves no white cast on the skin. Also, it comes packed with advanced low penetration, oxybenzone-free filters, and physical filters like titanium and zinc oxide. This sunscreen is ideal for all skin types, especially oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin
- Can be used as a base for heavy makeup
- Suitable for oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin
- Oxybenzone free product
- Ultimate protection with UVA and PA++++
- Falls under pricer side